Microbes of April
Somewhere in there, a greenhouse.
Still wings sticking up from cantaloupe like incense.
^(the above are rejected lines from an old poem. Reminds me of what happens in the winter, when I shut myself in my room and never come out)
Things that happened this month so far that I’ve loved:
- The Secret of Kells at Sundance, Precious, and Kontroll
- It is effing NATIONAL POETRY MONTH!
- Spring makes me more productive.
- Chocolate covered almonds
Things that I have learned…
- I have a mild form of SAD.
- I like to abuse mythology. This might be influenced by my affair with A. Carson.
- Your brain does not care if you want to move on. It will continue to spasm with what has become a symbol to you, and it will play reels and reels of traumatic movies for no reason but habit.
- It is difficult but necessary to know oneself.
- You are not allowed to make more than 6 transfers from your savings account per month with penalty of $$$ fines. Well, I guess I’ll be checking my account and paypal settings more carefully now.
- It is not important to be superficially productive all the time. 3D is really hot right now in filmland. I wish it were true for personality.